- This workshop is designed for senior managers, management committees and middle managers.
- Without self-confidence and communication skills our work runs the risk of becoming real frustration.
- Through humor we will lose the inappropriate sense of ridicule that so often grips us in the workplace and we will bring to light the actor that we all have inside.
- Effective communication tools based on theatrical and interpretation techniques will be provided.
- We will discover surprising resources to not let ourselves be invaded, in front of an audience, manage nervousness and be tremendously convincing in every situation.
See complete course details